Catherine: Full Body releases on September 3rd but you can start playing the free demo today on PSN! Check out the link right here!
The Cathering: Full Body version of the game features:
- A Full-Bodied Remaster: The captivating tale of 2011’s award-winning Catherine returns in Catherine: Full Body – bigger and better than before. Improved visuals and gameplay, brand-new music, enhanced multiplayer options, and much more await in this enticing new package.
- From a Love Triangle to a Love Square: Explore brand-new branching story paths centering around the arrival of the mysterious amnesiac, Rin. Dozens of new cutscenes and animated cinematics have been added to delve even deeper into Vincent’s complicated present life, as well as his past.
- Puzzling Puzzles – If You Desire: Looking for a challenge? Catherine: Full Body contains over 500 puzzles, over twice that of the original game! Additionally, ‘Remix Mode’ adds complex linked blocks to once-familiar levels, requiring new techniques and strategies to conquer them.
- It’s Not Cheating: Just looking to enjoy the story? ‘Safety Mode’ gives players the option to skip any puzzle, letting you sit back and enjoy Vincent’s tragic tale.
Fine voice cast
For the voice cast of Catherine: Full Body, Atlus did bring the biggest of the scene. Starting with Troy Baker as Vincent, the tormented main character. Then there’s of course also the C(K)(Q)atherines:
– Laura Bailey as Catherine, the flirtatious and bewitching girl of Vincent’s dreams
– Michelle Ruff as Katherine, Vincent’s long-term girlfriend with plans of settling down
– Brianna Knickerbocker as Catherine: Full Body‘s new central character, Rin, who suddenly shows up in Vincent’s life one day, potentially changing his life forever
What do you think about this post? Let us know on our socials listed below!