What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site, like saving the information if you have answered our entry form to accept or reject cookies from this site. We need to save the answer and only the answer at least so you can browse the website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. We explain down below how to opt out of our analytics cookies if you accepted cookies but want to prevent specific companies to collect data from you, our visitor and user of the website.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google (Universal) Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. Google Analytics is an analytical tool of Google Inc. (www.google.de). While using our website you will generate data that will be sent and saved on servers of Google inside of the United States of America. We anynomize your IP adress which means that the IP-adress that is connected to your device which you use to access this site, will be edited to zero at the last place of the 4 number sequence (x.x.x.0). That way, we and no other service can track back the information that has been generated with this IP to one single specific device. The data that has been generated by Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. If you still want to opt out of the Google Analytics tracking, please reselect your cookie consent as you see fit by opening the menu from the following button:
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. If you want to, you can even download a browser plugin that will automatically prevent that the via cookie generated data (including the ip-adress) will be processed by Google from this website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- This website uses technologies developed and hosted by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland (https://www.facebook.com) to generate and save data which can be used to create user profiles. These user profiles will be used to analyse the behaviour of our users, the visitors of the website, to plan out strategically which content delivers more user interactions and offers possibilties for growth for our platform here. The user profiles will not be merged with user data from real accounts. You can opt out of Facebook tracking by reselecting your cookie consent by hitting the following button:
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Reddit, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies. These social media buttons are subject to you, the visitor of our website, to be activated first. We are using the Shariff wrapper to have social buttons hidden behind a user prompt that needs to be clicked first before any third party social media interaction button is loaded on this website.
- If you want to see your preferences overall and make changes, please click the button below:
Reselect Cookie Consent
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org