Today publisher Mixtvision announced that it has partnered with developer Studio Fizbin to bring the game Minute of Islands to PC and console in spring 2020. You are Mo, an engineer who uses an omni-switch as a versatile tool to repair old antennas. Why do you repair old antennas?
The world of Minute of Islands is placed in an archipelago which has been polluted by dangerous spores. The only thing that holds back these spores are these old antennas which were erected when the giants were around.
Check out the trailer for the game:
The publisher posted this list of features:
- Use the wand-like Omni-Switch to solve environmental puzzles
- Unravel an emotional, poetic story of self-exploration
- Explore a colourful and fantastic world across multiple unique islands
- Meet curious characters and uncover the islands’ secrets
- Enjoy hand-drawn comic-style visuals and deeply atmospheric soundtrack
Now if you’ll excuse me, Minutes of Islands comes to Gamescom and Pax West, so I’ll try to get an appointment for a hands on session with the game for a report on here and our YouTube channel. Minutes of Islands comes to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC in Spring of 2020.
What do you think about this post? Let us know on our socials listed below!