Formerly available to Japanese Arcades only, the 2000 released Vasara and 2001 released Vasara 2 will be coming to Xbox One on August 14th 2019. The Brazil based developer QUByte has developed this port and will release it to North America and Europe on Xbox One. But PS4, PS Vita and a Nintendo Switch version were also announced earlier this year.
The game is described as sci-fi meets history where you are placed into an alternate timeline of Feudal Japan where technology has gone rampant and you fly a motorcycle with firepower and melee weapons to fight back. The reason for this madness is, that the old ruler of Japan Hideyoshi Hashiba has died and his follow up Ieyasu Tokugawa is a tyrant that needs to be stopped. So you fight your way through these
Main features of the Vasara Collection are:
- 8 playable characters inspired by real Japanese historical figures
- Sci-Fi meets Feudal Japan in this retelling of historical battles
- Fight Robots and Samurais using traditional shooting and powerful melee attacks
- Heavily skill-based gameplay for Experts
- Easy Mode for Starters
- Branching Paths and Multiple Endings according to your characters and in-game actions
If you want to preorder the game, you can do so here in the Microsoft store:
What do you think about this post? Let us know on our socials listed below!